It hurts the soul when you feel that your partner does not want you. However, when we are blinded by love, sometimes we do not notice what is really going on in our relationship. We have been with our partner for a long time and we are convinced that everything is perfect, but in reality something is not right.
Maybe there is no passion, no love. Most men, when they lose interest in the relationship, prefer to hide and not discuss it with a woman. As a rule, a man will avoid talking about your joint future and your desires in the relationship.
There are several signs that your man loses interest in you, so read carefully. Perhaps, everything happens too fast and do not realize it. We hope, these 2o signs will help you understand the behavior of your partner and improve your relationship:
1. Constant Unavailability. He does not want to spent much time with you.
2. Uncertainty. You see that he starts having too many doubts.
3. Constantly Seeking Attention. His needs are always number one.
4. Constantly Blaming You. He thinks that you are guilty in al life situations.
5. Arrogance. You feel that you have become not very important for him.
6. Lack of Respect. He does not respect your opinion.
7. Diminished Support. You do not feel his support.
8. Being Treated like A Stranger. Sometimes he behaves like you are strangers to each other.
9. Lack of Commendation. He does not appreciate you.
10. Undeserved Apologies. He makes the same mistakes again and again.
11. Forcing Your Transformation. He wants to change you all the time.
12. Intimacy Without Genuine Love. You have intimacy. But you do not feel his love.
13. Unfaithfulness. You do not trust him.
14. Lack of Protection. You do not feel his protection.
15. Fails to Recall Your Words. He does not listen to you.
16. You Weep Frequently. You are hurt in this relationship.
17. You are Not Involved in His Plans. He makes future plans without you.
18. He Does Not Show Commitment. He acts like there is nothing serious between you.
19. Constant Conflicts. You fight too often.
20. The Passion is Gone. There is no passion between you.